CableLabs invents new ways to keep people connected by making broadband faster and more responsive, reliable and secure, cementing the cable network as the platform of choice for enjoying incredible experiences in entertainment and connectivity.
As the leading innovation and R&D lab for the cable industry, CableLabs creates global impact through its member companies around the world and its subsidiaries, Kyrio and SCTE. With a state-of-the-art research and innovation facility and collaborative ecosystem with thousands of vendors, CableLabs delivers impactful network technologies for the entire industry.
Logos & Usage
This is the official CableLabs logo and our most valuable brand asset. For placement, please allow for the appropriate space around the logo in order to maximize its impact. When referring to the name “CableLabs,” please follow our guidelines on correct letter case and spacing.
visit our Brandfolder page.
To request CableLabs’ participation in an event and/or webinar opportunity, please fill out the following form with your information and we’ll respond to you in a timely manner:
CableLabs works to ensure that all announcements containing its name, logo or any reference to the organization, its subsidiaries (Kyrio and SCTE), specifications and members maintain an image that is consistent with our mission statement, trademark and usage agreements.
CableLabs defines an announcement as any material (print, electronic, video or audio) designed to facilitate media coverage or directly inform audiences (customers, investors, partners and press).
- CableLabs must approve all third-party announcements that include reference to the organization or its employees and reserves the right to approve, deny and edit content, in part or in whole.
- Quotes from CableLabs will not promote the vendor or the vendor’s product in any way. Quotes can refer to the “need” that is met by the product or the vendor.
- Other third-party marketing requests for support for items that will be publicly visible for a significant period, such as marketing materials (websites, product collateral, customer listings, etc.) require additional approvals.
- Specifications must cite CableLabs’ trademarks according to the CableLabs Trademark Guidelines.
Certification announcements via press release or blog post require the following additional criteria for consideration:
- Identify the certification wave in which the vendor participated
- Cite the product model number
- Identify whether the product was “certified” or “qualified”
- Cite products that have been designed according to CableLabs’ specifications using the phrase “manufactured in compliance with the XYZ CableLabs Project specification”
- Certification: Product complies to the specification as determined by the Certification Board for Retail Sale.
- Qualification: Product complies to the specification as determined by the Certification Board for Cable Operator Purchase.
- Wave: CableLabs scheduled certification wave number when vendor-submitted product was tested, or when a product will be tested in the future.
All announcements (press releases, blog posts, videos, etc.) related to or referencing CableLabs, its projects, CableLabs’ certified/qualified products, CableLabs’ non-certified/qualified products, products based on CableLabs’ specifications, or quoting CableLabs employees must be reviewed at least seven working days prior to their release by CableLabs.
Notice: If the vendor company does not clear the announcement with CableLabs, the company’s legal counsel may be notified with CableLabs’ concern about making misleading statements. Non-clearing announcements may result in CableLabs not accepting a device for certification.
To request announcement approval, fill out our Contact Us form; Phone: 303-661-9100.
- Cable TV Pioneers, Ralph Brown, October 2022
- The Cable Center’s Annual Cable Hall of Fame, Chris Lammers, September 2022
- Denver Business Journal: C-Suite Awards, Belal Hamzeh, September 2022
- CSI Award: Best Monitoring or Network Management Solution Category, CableLabs, September 2022
- WICT Walk of Fame Awards, Leaders to Watch, Michelle Vendelin, May 2022
- CableFax 100, Chris Lammers, March 2022
- Colorado Technology Association CEO of the Year, Phil McKinney, February 24, 2022
- CableFax Most Powerful Women – Debbie Fitzgerald, December 2021
- 2022 Optica Fellow – Jia Zhensheng, November 2021
- 2021 Environment+Energy Leader 100 Honorees, Debbie Fitzgerald, November 2021
- IEEE Annual Reliability Society Engineer of the Year Award – Jason Rupe, November 2021
- BizWest Notable Women in Human Resources – Lori Lantz, November 2021
- Cable TV Pioneer Class of 2021 – Chris Lammers, June 2021
- Wireless Broadband Alliance Project Leader Award – Luther Smith, June 2021
- Wireless Broadband Alliance Contributor Awards – John Bahr, Josh Redmore, Lili Hervieu and Shawn Moss, June 2021
- Denver Post Top Workplaces 2021 – CableLabs, May 2021
- Broadcasting & Cable Tech Leadership Award, March 2021
- Emmys – Signaling and Management API Standard, January 25, 2021
- BIG Innovation Awards – Technology BIG Innovation Award, January 12, 2021
- Emmys – Development of the Event Scheduling and Notification Interface (ESNI), January 2021
- CableFax Most Powerful Women – Lori Lantz, December 2020
- WICT Walk of Fame Awards, Woman in Technology – Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, December 2020
- Multichannel News’ “The Watch List” – Phil McKinney, December 7, 2020
- Emmys – Technology and Engineering Emmy for Pioneering Development and Deployment of Hybrid Fiber Coax Network Architecture, January 15, 2020
- Colorado Technology Association APEX Awards – Company of the Year, November 6, 2019
- Cablefax Tech Awards – Engineer of the Year, Dr. Alberto Campos, April 17, 2019
- Cablefax 100 – Ralph Brown, April 17, 2019
- 2019 Top 50 Women in Technology – Anju Ahuja, April 11, 2019
- Cablefax People Awards 2019 –Rachel Beisel, April 5, 2019
- WICT Walk of Fame Awards, Industry Partner of the Year Award – Rachel Beisel, February 28, 2019
- Leading Lights Women in Comms Hedy Lamarr Award for Female Tech Pioneer of the Year 2018 – Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, May 14, 2018
- WICT Walk of Fame Awards, Women to Watch – Lisa Schwab, May 10, 2018
- SVBJ Women of Influence – Anju Ahuja, March 2018
- APEX Awards – CEO of the Year, Phil McKinney (finalist), September 2017
- Network Transformation Awards – Individual Achievement: Contribution to Network Transformation, Don Clarke, October 2017
- Stevie Awards – Most Innovative Woman of the Year – Tech, Silver Stevie, Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, November 2017
- WICT Walk of Fame Awards, Woman in Technology – Debbie Fitzgerald, 2012
- Emmys – Technology Emmy Award from NATAS, October 2010
From the Blog
CableLabs Member, Telia Norge, Launches the Fastest Broadband Service in Norway
CableLabs Releases DOCSIS® Simulation Model
On the Path to 10G: CableLabs Publishes DOCSIS® 4.0 Specification
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™ Update: Added Features for Operator-Managed Home Wi-Fi® Networks
CableLabs Honored with a New Technology Emmy
Give your Edge an Adrenaline Boost: Using Kubernetes to Orchestrate FPGAs and GPU