Become a Member
Join the World’s Top Innovators Today
For over 30 years, we've worked with some of the most influential companies in the world to invent new technologies that move the entire cable industry toward a brighter and more prosperous future. A CableLabs membership is a quantitative investment in that future, yielding returns even top-performing venture capitalist firms can't match.
From top company CEOs to mid-tier operators, we bring together the best and the brightest minds in the industry. Together with your peers, you can shape innovation roadmaps and product development plans of tomorrow.
Get what you need to make informed decisions about your company’s future. Attend member-only global events hosted by CableLabs and conferences, such as CES, Mobile World and more. Plus, get behind-the-curtain demonstrations of the latest innovation research.
Participate in Working Groups that drive standards and specifications in fiber, security, mobile, energy, immersive technologies, and much more. You can play a role in the research and development of future products or become a member of CableLabs Certification Boards.
Who can qualify to become a member?
- To become a member, your company must be a Multiple System Operator (MSO). Check to see if your company is one of the 60+ CableLabs member companies worldwide.
- If your company is already a member, request access to all the CableLabs benefits.
- If you have any questions, please read our FAQs or contact us.
Get the Tools That Give You an Edge
Quarterly R&D Reports
Access member-only project updates, reports, webinar, events, and white papers, together with technology strategy and competitive assessments of various innovation focus areas, like AI, deep network technologies, gigabit technologies, security and more.
Patent Licensing & Support
License patents and legal protection of up to $1 million annually from our extensive patent portfolio, which includes filings on coherent optics, full duplex, and other technologies focusing on fiber, wireless and network technologies.
Member-only Global Events
Attend exclusive events including 4Front, Behind the Curtain, Smaller Market Conference, CES tours, and MWC tours. Member-only events are a great way to engage with other members, vendor communities, and external industries.
Exclusive Access to Innovation Projects
Get access to game-changing technologies that have the potential to transform our lives in the foreseeable future. Our labs are always open to new ideas and collaboration opportunities.
Enjoy More Member Benefits from CableLabs' Subsidiaries
ACCESS KYRIO’S LABS & SERVICES
Take Advantage of Member Discounts for Kyrio Services
- Testing for CableLabs certification
- IoT and wireless device testing
- G2B online services that help you connect with new residential and business customers
- Development lab services, like anechoic chamber testing and much more
ACCESS SCTE BENEFITS & SERVICES
SCTE and CableLabs came together to accelerate the pace of innovation in the cable industry, bring 10G to life, and leverage strategic, technical, and operational resources. Working together, we can now provide an opportunity for CableLabs members to access a greater array of SCTE benefits and services. As an Affiliate member of SCTE your All-in Seats give you:
- Individual Memberships
- As a Standards Member, any of your employees can join any of the Standards committees
- Unlimited access to online courses
- Unlimited access to take SCTE certifications
- Cable Tec Expo® Full Conference Registration
We invite you to go to the next level of membership with these customized knowledge acquisition programs:
- Live trainings (Boot Camps)
- Customized training programs that include Enterprise Licenses
- Leadership Institutes
Learn More about the SCTE Corporate Alliance Program.
Ready to Join or Have Questions About Membership?
Please give us your info and leave a brief message. We’ll get back to you with the next steps.
Already a member? Log in.
It looks like your company is already a CableLabs member. To gain access to CableLabs membership benefits, please create a personal profile by filling out the Account Registration Form.Register