CableLabs Innovation Boot Camp Fall 2021
Ignite Your Innovation Leadership!
Innovation Boot Camp is a week-long “hands-on” intensive workshop for anyone who wants to be more creative, influential and impactful—and armed with breakthrough ideas. This leadership training is based on the FIRE framework for innovation developed by Phil McKinney, author, syndicated radio show host and CEO of CableLabs. Prior attendees have expressed their “JOY” for the all-virtual format, thanks to its efficiency of time, lack of travel requirement, its focused learning and its fun interactive workshops.
- Challenge your thinking on innovation and learn new skills.
- Apply those new skills right away in small teams.
- Go from “inspiration” to “pitch” in one week.
- Receive live coaching from Phil and expert speaker/coaches.
- Accelerate your “time to innovate” with a customized innovation toolkit.
- Join our community of innovators to foster relationships and educational opportunities beyond Boot Camp.
Where: From your own home! This event is virtual.
Cost: $650 per person
Cost includes an Innovation Toolkit that will be shipped to your preferred location prior to the event. This kit contains the materials, resources and tools you’ll need to build your innovation practice at Boot Camp and beyond.
Registration Deadline: SOLD OUT.
A members-only event.