Innovation Boot Camp Fall 2023 is sold out. If you would like to be put on a waitlist, please email email@example.com
Ignite Your Innovation Leadership!
Innovation Boot Camp is a weeklong, hands-on intensive workshop for anyone who wants to be more creative, influential and impactful—and armed with breakthrough ideas. This leadership training is based on the FIRE framework for innovation developed by Phil McKinney, President and CEO of CableLabs, as well as keynote speaker, author, and host of the longest running podcast in history.
TOPIC: NEXT-GENERATION NETWORKS WITH GENERATIVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (GenAI/AI)
At this event, we explore new ways to envision, operate and optimize complex networks and experiences with the assistive technology of generative AI (GenAI) natural language interfaces and other AI systems. This next chapter of AI and its GenAI large language models (LLMs) could open new pathways to create new opportunities and solve tough problems with lasting impact for Cable Industry Networks and customers served. Bring your curiosity and let’s find out!
As a bonus, you will also learn new collaborative GenAI ideation methods to open new levels of creativity and build vital innovation skills for your career.
- Challenge your thinking on innovation and learn new skills.
- Apply those new skills right away in small teams on the topic.
- Go from “inspiration” to “pitch” in one week.
- Receive live coaching from Phil and other expert speaker/coaches.
- Accelerate your “time to innovate” with a customized innovation toolkit.
- Build relationships and educational opportunities beyond Boot Camp.
Dates: September 11-15, 2023 (with virtual meeting Zoom kick-off on September 7) – Full agenda below
Where: CableLabs Headquarters | 858 Coal Creek Cir. Louisville, CO 80027 (In-Person)
Cost: $1,350 per person
- Cost includes most meals, field trips, materials and a curated Innovation Toolkit you take back with you to your company or home. This kit contains the materials, resources and tools you’ll need to build your innovation practice at Boot Camp and beyond.
- Travel/Lodging NOT included, recommended hotels within walking distance from CableLabs Headquarters.
Registration Deadline: August 25, 2023
CableLabs members-only event.
NOTE: Innovation Boot Camp is held approximately every 6 months in either in-person or hybrid formats. If you are interested and would like to be placed on the early notification list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you when pre-registration opens for the event.
Do real-world problems get solved at Boot Camp?
Learn more about how Innovation Boot Camp Launched the Idea for ARC HotSpot