February 11, 2019
In the News: 10G Platform
At CES in Las Vegas, CableLabs, NCTA and Cable Europe introduced the 10G platform -the cable industry’s vision for delivering residential internet speeds 10 times faster than today’s networks and 100 times faster than what most consumers currently experience. Want to learn more? Read about the 10G platform in the news below.
- Broadband Technology Report, Cable industry talks 10G at CES
- Cablefax, 10G Talk: Cable Prepared to Deliver Next Broadband Leap
- CNET, 5G? We’ll double it! Cable companies push ’10G’ at CES
- ECN Magazine, Cable Industry to Power Up 10 Gigabit Broadband
- Light Reading, CES 2019: Cable’s 10G Tech ‘Will Work’
- S&P Global, As wireless operators squabble over ‘real’ 5G, cable skips ahead to 10G speeds
- Telecompaper, Cable Industry Aims to Capture 10 Gig Momentum with Launch of Cable 10G Program
- USA Today, Ready for 10G? As wireless carriers push 5G, cable industry makes a case to keep broadband
- VentureBeat, Cable operators will fight off 5G with 10-gigabit cable modems
- Yahoo Finance, How cable wants to speed up your internet access
As the leading innovation and R&D lab for the cable industry, CableLabs creates global impact through its member companies around the world and its subsidiary, Kyrio. With a state-of-the art research and innovation facility and collaborative ecosystem with thousands of vendors, CableLabs delivers impactful network technologies for the entire industry.