CableLabs’ Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang Named as Stevie Award Finalist
Congratulations Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang on her selection as a finalist for a 2017 Stevie Award for "Most Innovative Woman of the Year in Technology." The Stevie Awards are open to all organizations worldwide to recognize the achievements of women executives and entrepreneurs. Dr. Andreoli-Fang was selected from more than 170 professionals worldwide by 200 of the world's most respected executives, entrepreneurs and innovators.
Results are announced on Friday, November 17th in New York City at the 14th annual awards dinner.
About Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang
Dr. Jennifer Andreoli-Fang is a senior technology leader and systems architect with more than 10 years’ experience in innovative research and development activities in the cable and wireless industries. Her technical contributions are felt across various areas and projects within CableLabs and the cable industry, most notably the following:
- DOCSIS 3.0 MULPI layer Specification
- Advance MAC and PHY Technical Study
- DOCSIS 3.1 MULPU layer specification development
- Small Cell and Low Latency innovations
- Innovation projects such as LTE over HFC
- Unlicensed LTE Coexistence with Wi-Fi.
- 26 filed patents and 9 granted patent applications