April 1, 2019// News
Anju Ahuja Named One of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology
The National Diversity Council has named Anju Ahuja one of the 50 most powerful women in technology of 2019! Anju is Vice President of Market Development & Product Management at CableLabs. The National Diversity Council has a distinguished criteria in order to be nominated and to receive an award:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
Congratulations to Anju Ahuja for receiving this prestigious award!
As the leading innovation and R&D lab for the cable industry, CableLabs creates global impact through its member companies around the world and its subsidiary, Kyrio. With a state-of-the art research and innovation facility and collaborative ecosystem with thousands of vendors, CableLabs delivers impactful network technologies for the entire industry.