March 1-4, 2015 | Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL | Registration Fee: $495/person (CableLabs member rate) + travel & lodging
Don’t miss out! Registration is now open for CableLabs' Winter Conference 2015 being held this March at Orlando Florida’s beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek. Sign in and register to be a part of Winter Conference 2015 to learn from keynote speakers & cutting edge sessions, network with your peers, meet & collaborate with companies, and participate in conversations with the people defining the future of cable.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. MEMBERS JOIN US IN ORLANDO AND REGISTER ONSITE
- Bran Ferren - Co-Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Applied Minds, LLC
- Phil McKinney - President & CEO, CableLabs
- Michael K. Powell - President & CEO, National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- The Broadband Customer Experience
- Cache of the Titans!
- DOCSIS 3.1 and the Evolution of the HFC Network
- Exciting Developments in Wi-Fi
- FCC Downloadable Security Technical Advisory Committee update
- Future of Communications
- Global View of Antitrust
- Going Beyond 1 Gig - New Trends in the Fiber
- Network Government Policy
- Network Neutrality
- New Paradigms of Testing and Interoperability
- Open Source Software Supporting Cloud Services
- Probing the Network - Breakthroughs in Cable Modem Diagnostics
- Sensors and Data in the Real World - The Internet of Things Beyond the Hype
- When Nation States Attack
Contact Annette Smith at email@example.com or 303-661-3751 for additional information, and resources from previous conferences.