Our platforms demonstrate that providing shared information services for the cable industry creates significant value in three key areas, described below:
- Eliminate point to point integration that is costly & difficult to maintain
- Accelerate business and IT alignment, while supporting individual MSO business agreements and policies
Platforms and Applications
- Enable 3rd party indirect channel sales via a national footprint
- Provide integration support for industry specification implementations (onboarding, testing)
- Provide cost reductions by consolidating common functions over a shared infrastructure
- Provide 24×7 support of hosted platforms and application
- Provide a single industry technical roadmap with development priorities
- Improves customer experience from trending and best practice identification
Shared Services includes the Go2Broadband platform, the Business Service Locator, and the Wireless Service Locator.
Go2Broadband (G2B) is the cable industry’s automated national platform for service location, lead generation, automated orders and activity reporting. G2B provides the ability to locate, quote, order, and schedule installation for video, phone, high-speed internet, and other services at a national level by interacting with multiple MSO back-office systems in real-time. The major MSOs (representing 94% of the national footprint) and more than 2,900 participating affiliates currently participate in the G2B program.