Gearing Up for 4Front 2020: What Does It Take to Build the Future?
We’re only 4 months away from launching 4Front, and it’s shaping up to be one of the most innovative and meaningful events of the year! The agenda already includes an amazing lineup of speakers, workshops, demos, interactive experiences and members-only sessions that will not only help inform you about the future but also create opportunities where you can participate in building it. Be sure to mark your calendar for the big event: June 23–24, 2020. Seats are limited for select sessions, so register today!
Below are just some of the things you can expect from 4Front:
Meet and Collaborate with Our Amazing Speakers
What really sets 4Front apart is the diversity of expertise that we’re bringing to the event. We’ve got world-famous educators, authors, founders, product managers, futurists, psychologists, technologists, behavioral scientists, engineers, journalists, AI experts, molecular biologists, gerontologists and even biohackers—all coming to 4Front to share their expertise, both from the big stage and in more intimate workshop settings.
You’ll meet such visionaries as:
- Shoshana Zuboff, author of three books, each of which has signaled the start of a new epoch in technology. Her works predicted the rise of modern computers and their impact on the way we work, as well as digitally mediated products and services that overhauled entire industries, like Uber and iPod. Her latest book reveals a future in which technology brings about an entirely new economic order that she calls surveillance economy.
- Rana el Kaliouby, cofounder and CEO of Affectiva, an MIT spinoff that uses award-winning Emotion AI technology to build the next generation of interfaces that can interact with and truly understand humans. Her technology is already used by 25 percent of Fortune Global 500 companies to test content, as well as other industries, including automotive, HR video recruitment and mental health.
- Dr. Nathan Lang-Raad, professional learning facilitator and Chief Education Officer at WeVideo, who has authored several books about innovative teaching practices that can help make the next generation of students truly future-ready. His work has also been featured on EdTech K-12, Corwin Connect, Education Week, K-12 Blueprint and the Solution Tree Blog.
- Jon Karafin, CEO of Light Field Lab, who has dedicated his career to innovation in live-action cinema, VFX post-production and next-generation holographic technology. His work at Light Field Lab includes the development of real holograms with no headgear and is considered to be the new frontier in product display space.
Learn Innovative Techniques that Will Help Solve Real Problems and Improve Decision-Making
The same experts and visionaries that you’ll hear from onstage will join you for a series of interactive workshops designed to complement the four main conference experience tracks: Live, Work, Learn and Play. In these workshops, you will learn how to:
- Overcome organizational barriers to innovation
- Recognize disruptive new business concepts
- Design better, more humanist products
- Generate more creative ideas
- And much more!
Our experienced facilitators will not only teach you these highly valuable skills but will also show you how you can implement them in your day-to-day life and business. These workshops are included in the general admission, but seats are extremely limited. Make sure to reserve your spot after registering. You can learn more about 4Front workshops here.
Show Off Your Hard Work by Becoming a 4Front Exhibitor
At 4Front, we’re aiming to ignite a global effort to build a better, safer and more connected future through cross-industry collaboration. By becoming a 4Front exhibitor, you can show off your ideas for the future and collaborate with experts from various industries whom you wouldn’t otherwise meet. These encounters could help identify common problems and jumpstart new ventures that lead to innovative solutions.
If you’d like to share your vision of the future, make sure to reserve your exhibitor table at 4Front today! Table space is limited.
Together, we can determine how we will live, work, learn and play in the next decade and beyond. Don’t wait for the future—start building it at 4Front. Hope to see you there!