CableLabs will host a media briefing via conference call on Monday, August 16, at 2 p.m. MDT. The call will focus on the Innovation Showcase event that will be held that morning during the CableLabs Summer Conference. Featuring 12 companies, the showcase contains a mix of established as well as venture capital-stage companies, who will present and demonstrate cutting edge broadband technologies for the audience of predominantly cable technology executives. Recipient of The Best Product Idea, which will be voted on through informal polling of cable industry executives during the session, will be announced.
- Mark Coblitz, Senior Vice President Strategic Planning, Comcast
- Marwan Fawaz, Chief Technology Officer, Charter Communications
- Balan Nair, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Liberty Global
- Louis Toth, Senior Managing Director, Comcast Interactive Capital
- Dr. Paul F. Liao, President and CEO, CableLabs
- David Reed, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, CableLabs
Conference ID: 89245984
For more information, contact Mike Schwartz, CableLabs, 303-661-9100 or at email@example.com.