2015 Winter Conference Demonstration Opportunities
MARCH 1-3, 2015 | ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK in ORLANDO, FL
The CableLabs Winter Conference 2015 is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for vendors to engage with industry leaders——approximately 350 cable operators representing CableLabs members——in a context designed to showcase and explore cutting edge cable technology products.
Don’t miss out on this valuable chance to promote your brand, network with savvy insiders, and influence your market audience. At the Winter Conference, CableLabs encourages professional industry vendors to participate fully in the Conference’s events—from start to finish—including technical sessions, special functions, and meet and greet opportunities. We look forward to working with you to make your vendor experience at the Winter Conference as valuable as it is enjoyable. Details are provided below. See you in Orlando!
Demo Table $11,000/table
Filled on a first come first served basis, deadline January 30, 2015
Private Demo Room $30,000/room
Filled on a first-come, first-served basis, deadline January 30, 2015
The Private Demo Room allows vendors to have total creative control of the environment in which to display and demonstrate their product and the experience they want their consumers to have. Private Demo Rooms are limited, and, as a result, exclusive; and provide discrete product encounter opportunities and controlled access.
In addition to purchasing a Demo Table or Private Demo Room, your company can increase its visibility by sponsoring an activity at Winter Conference 2015. Download the sponsorship packages for further details, pricing and information.
Vendors at the CableLabs Winter Conference 2015 will have access to the following exclusive benefits:
- A user-friendly Mobile Device App that’s a quick and easy tool to market your organization, make connections, book appointments with cable operators, and build a customized conference schedule
- A digital demo guide, featuring the details of your product, that will be accessible online for 3 months (the month before, of, and after the event)
- An opportunity for a 30 second video about your product to be displayed outside the demo floor
- An exclusive dinner for chief-level industry leaders hosted by CableLabs President & Chief Executive Officer and the CableLabs Executive Team for one chief-level representative from your company (limited to 25 participants — filled on a first come first served basis)
- Limited demo floor hours to increase and control industry traffic and allow all vendors to attend conference sessions and functions