Innovation Showcase: Terms & Conditions
In the event you are accepted for participation in the Innovation Showcase, you, as a Participant in the Innovation Showcase include your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
- Provide staging, presentation materials, and audio/visual equipment to support a successful presentation, as defined by CableLabs and you.
- Attend all Innovation Showcase meetings as outlined on the Innovation Showcase logistics website
- Leave all equipment (e.g. laptops, materials, software, signs) needed for the presentation in the secured ballroom the night before your presentation.
- Notify CableLabs of any major changes to the presentation and demo.
- Move everything needed for the presentation from the ballroom stage to the Demo Floor for exhibit during lunch, after the presentation.
- Consent to the audio/video recording, duplication and publication by CableLabs of remarks and materials made at a CableLabs conference.
- Confirm all third-party video content used for demonstration is identified to CableLabs 14 day prior to the demonstration, and must hold appropriate licensing to present.
- Adhere and agree to the CableLabs’ Antitrust Guidelines for conference speakers. Found here.
CableLabs is to:
- Provide an Innovation Showcase logistics website of pertinent information for a successful demonstration at CableLabs’ conferences and events.
Participant is to:
- Observe all local, state and federal laws, codes and regulations
- Comply with facility requirements, rules and policies (“Facility Rules”) provided to you.
- Ensure your employees and/or agents conduct themselves professionally throughout the duration of the scheduled exposition hours.
- Limit side-meetings or events during the conference to times CableLabs sessions are not scheduled.
- Use CableLabs approved contractors to provide services and furnishings.
- Limit attendance to CableLabs conferences and events to persons 18 years and older and representatives of the Vendor company.
- Register all staff attending the conference, within the quantity limitation of your demo table or room.
CableLabs has the right to prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit which it finds questionable, ethically or morally inappropriate.
- Provide one  6’x30” table
- Provide a Digital Demo Guide with Vendor’s demonstration description and contact information (provided during the application process).
- Provide one  company sign with demonstrating vendor’s logo (provided during the application process).
- Provide 10 amps of power at demo table.
- Provide carpet and other reasonable decorating items at CableLabs’ discretion.
- Provide shared Internet connectivity via Ethernet line to demo table.
- Provide CableLabs conference badges: six  per demo table
CableLabs will attempt to honor proximity requests to the extent that the requests do not compromise or interfere with the success of the show.
- Contain demonstrations within the confines of the contracted table space.
- Limit tabletop literature holders to no larger than 10 inches wide x 14 inches tall, free standing tabletop signs to one  smaller than 18 inches x24 inches.
- Not use floor stands, pop-up boards, backdrops, pull up floor banners/signs or overhead signs.
- Have demonstration(s) assembled and ready for presentation one hour prior to the demo floor opening/scheduled tours, and complete set-up during the “Move-In” hours; and not remove demonstration until “Move-Out” hours.
- Remove materials, equipment or activities which detract from the atmosphere of the demonstration space or which disturbs other exhibitors.
- Arrange with exhibitor services for shipping in advance of show closing, and agree to release materials left in the booth after the show not packed/crated or covered by a bill of lading.
CableLabs will provide:
- One contact person to assist with all CableLabs event needs, additional staff may be used to better assist the vendor.
Participant will provide:
- A company representative to serve as the single point of contact with CableLabs. The company representative is responsible for ensuring the Vendor abides by all conference terms and conditions.
- Provide reasonable efforts to publicize the event and all vendor demonstrations for the purpose of exhibiting new services and technologies that can be offered by or to cable television system operators.
- Provide a demonstration title and description, logo, and categories in the application.
- Submit all press releases or similar material related to the event to CableLabs for review and editing prior to publication.
- Will not use the CableLabs logo without written approval.
- Waive demonstration fees
- Provide security guards during the closed hours of the Demo Floor
- Provide limited access to the Demo Floor through a CableLabs escort.
- Be responsible for shipment payments, timing, and work orders within the CableLabs delivery schedule.
- Pay for travel costs and housing at the conference for employees presenting and staffing the demonstration (6 maximum)
CableLabs agrees to:
- Provide security guards during the closed hours of the Demo Floor. After show hours, only those Vendor personnel properly identified with permission of CableLabs may enter the Demo Floor.
Participant agrees to:
- Indemnify and hold harmless CableLabs from any and all liability, including attorney’s fees, which may arise due to the presence or actions of third party contractors employed by our firm. Vendor agrees that CableLabs’ use of security guards will not increase CableLabs’ liability.
- Maintain such insurance that will fully protect CableLabs from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever, including claims under the Workmen’s Compensation Act, and for personal injury, including death which may arise in connection with the installation, operation or dismantling of the Vendor’s display. Maintain insurance to for single limit coverage of not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000) for their employees, agents, contractors, representatives and guests.
Any disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions are to be resolved by a court located in the State of Colorado and governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law.
AMENDMENTS TO REGULATIONS
Any and all maters and questions not specifically covered by the articles in these terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of CableLabs. The aforementioned may be amended at any time by CableLabs in the best interest of the conference, and written notice thereof shall be binding on Vendors unless Vendor chooses to not participate in the CableLabs conference due to such changes. If Vendor chooses to not participate in the CableLabs conference due to such changes, Vendor is to provide CableLabs notice within 10 days of the change. CableLabs will refund Vendor’s demonstration space payment for the upcoming conference. CableLabs will not be liable for any damages Vendor incurs due Vendor’s decision not to participate in the conference.