- Before your Innovation Showcase demonstration application can be considered by CableLabs for the Showcase, your company must agree to these terms and conditions of participation. If CableLabs receives your application for the Showcase before you agree to these terms and conditions, we will review the application, but put it on hold until you respond to the terms and conditions.
- You can review and accept these terms and conditions on-line by reading through the agreement, and selecting the “I ACCEPT” button on the bottom of this form.
- Alternatively, you may download, read, or print a copy of the Innovation Showcase Participation Agreement review it off-line and discuss with others at your company.
- If you or your attorney have any questions about these terms and conditions for participating, please contact us.
- If you have other materials that you would like to send us related to your demonstration, please email them to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted by end of day January 16, 2013.
If your demo is selected for the CableLabs' Innovation Showcase, we want to ensure that the event is a success for you and the conference attendees. Therefore, your participation is dependent on your agreement to the following terms:
- Time & Dates: The time of the Innovation Showcase is on Monday morning, March 11. Mandatory rehearsal will be on Sunday, March 10, so plan on arriving Saturday evening, March 9. Each company will set up, rehearse, and dry run with the moderator on Sunday.
- Leaving Equipment: You must leave all aspects of your demonstration in place overnight Sunday, March 10, in the secured ballroom where the session will occur. This includes laptop computers. While CableLabs will provide security guards and ensure doors are locked appropriately, CableLabs accepts no liability for damage to or loss of your property.
- Major Demo Changes: Should you have any major change to the demo that you described to CableLabs, notification of such change must be sent to George Kakatsakis (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
- Innovation Pavilion: In addition to presenting your product during the Showcase, you will have a demonstration table in the Innovation Pavilion. This table should be staffed through Tuesday evening's demo reception. The demo reception closes at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, with dismantle to be completed by 9:00 p.m. that same evening.
- Tear Down: Tear down/Dismantle from the Showcase will occur during the lunch break on Monday March 11. Demonstrations will then be moved to the Innovation Showcase Pavilion on the main demo floor (see #4).
- Travel Costs/Housing: Participating companies are responsible for travel costs and for obtaining housing at the conference. Employees of participating companies will be able to attend all social events such as meals and receptions. If your company is accepted for participation in the Showcase, you will be provided with a link to the Showcase Logistics website. At this site you will be provided with the housing link and other logistics details to help you plan for your participation (shipping, av rental form, etc.).
- Consent: I hereby consent to the recordation, duplication, publication and use by CableLabs of my remarks and materials at this conference. All third-party video content used for your demonstration must be identified to CableLabs no later than 14 days prior to the Showcase with documentation, acceptable to CableLabs, permitting its use for this demonstration including CableLabs' recording, duplication, publication and use. In addition, I hereby release and indemnify CableLabs, its employees, agents and licensees for any claims arising out of the recordation, duplication, publication and use of my remarks and materials at this conference including, but not limited to, any claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, trade secrets or infringement of intellectual property. I have read and I understand CableLabs' Antitrust Guidelines for Conference Speakers (http://www.cablelabs.com/downloads/AntitrustGuidelines.pdf).
ONCE YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, SIGNIFY YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ABIDE BY ITS TERMS BY FILLING IN THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND PRESSING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON.