- New collaborative, state of the art work space
- Mentoring relationships
- Flexibility to work from home while taking care of those things that just can’t be done any other time
- An inclusive culture that values our greatest asset; our people
- Opportunities like a training lunch, a Colorado Rockies baseball game, an industry showcase event, or an offsite celebration
- Highly-credentialed and experienced staff
- Multiple leadership and career development opportunities
- High visibility; both internally and externally to industry leaders and experts
- Employee development; expand your knowledge in all directions: industry, technical, "soft skills", management and leadership training
Whether you join our Colorado or California office, you will enjoy your surroundings.
The first thing that will grab your attention in Colorado is the view of the incredible Colorado Front Range, which stretches north to south for hundreds of miles. CableLabs sits right at its base, and the view can be a definite distraction while driving to work. Colorado’s weather is diverse; it's sunny - a lot, but we also get snow, but it usually doesn't stick around very long. Did you know we have more sunny days than San Diego? Our skies are blue and seem to go on forever.
In Colorado you can generally find things to do outside to entertain yourself. Climb one of 54 mountain peaks over 14,000 feet, and a lot of others that make for good climbs as well. We have world-class hiking, biking, rafting, camping, and golfing close by. Athletes and climbers come here from around the world to train in our altitude and to enjoy the great weather and great outdoors. Skiing and snow sports are less than an hour away.
Our California office in Sunnyvale is in a great spot; minutes from the San Jose airport with tons of restaurants and culture close by. Enjoy music during the summer music series in downtown Sunnyvale. Whether you are a golfer or play tennis, Sunnyvale has great facilities and it’s all easy to get to with CalTrain.
A world-class total compensation package:
While we do provide competitive salaries, it’s much more than that…
- Bonus incentives at all levels; in every position
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, hearing and vision benefits with low deductibles, low out-of-pocket responsibility with extensive coverage.
- A wellness benefit tailored to you
- A 401(k) with a generous company match
- A college scholarship program for children of employees
- A patent award program
- Educational assistance and training assistance
- Long term care benefits
- Health Advocates at the ready to assist you and your family
- Adoption assistance
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Aflac benefits
And time off….
- We currently offer three weeks of paid leave right out of the gate… plus sick time … plus 10 paid holidays
- We also support our internal community with a leave donation program. If you can’t use all of your sick time or vacation time, why not donate it to others that are struggling with personal or family responsibilities and issues.
- And while you’re at work, take advantage of onsite yoga classes, a chair massage and wellness activities
Benefits & Compensation
A WORLD-CLASS COMPENSATION PACKAGE
CableLabs offers competitive salaries, including bonus incentives at all levels; in every position.
EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS
We provide generous benefits including medical, dental, hearing and vision benefits with low deductibles.
EDUCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
CableLabs offers training assistance as well as a college scholarship program for children of employees.
TAILORED WELLNESS BENEFITS
CableLabs employees can take advantage of onsite yoga classes, a chair massage and wellness activities.
COMPENSATION FOR PATENTS
Because your intellectual property is important to us, we offer a patent award program.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR GROWING FAMILY
CableLabs offers an adoption assistance program.
GENEROUS AMOUNTS OF PAID TIME OFF
We currently offer three weeks of paid leave right out of the gate, sick time, and 10 paid holidays.
A UNIQUE LEAVE DONATION PROGRAM
If you can’t use all of your sick time or vacation time, why not donate it to others that are struggling?