Join Our Team
- Should you match a current opening, we will schedule a phone interview to assess your skills, experiences, interests and career aspirations.
- The phone interview will provide you the opportunity to learn more about the position and CableLabs, and to answer any questions you may have.
- There may be multiple phone interviews depending on the situation.
- For those invited to interview on-site, we schedule interviews at the appropriate location. A CableLabs contact will keep you informed of the interview logistics and expectations.
- Be prepared for an all-day visit; this will allow us to get to know each other better.
- You will have the opportunity to meet the hiring manager, colleagues from your potential team and HR. The visit could also include a tour our state-of-the-art labs.
- You will have significant opportunity to ask questions throughout the day.
- If you are not local, this visit will also give you a chance to look at the surrounding area.
- We will follow-up on the interview as promptly as possible, usually within a few days.
- You will be contacted by phone regardless of the final outcome.
- Where appropriate, we will follow-up in writing with the employment details and next steps.
- You may be asked to provide a writing sample or give a presentation.
Lead Data Architect
St. Louis, MO
You will contribute to the technical direction and design of the CableLabs Cable Information Architecture (CIA). CableLabs’ CIA is based on the TM Forum model and has been extended for the Cable industry. This position requires a combination of inventiveness and experience. The ideal candidate will think in terms of balancing near term technical needs with the strategic direction of the CableLabs program. This position is responsible for understanding and leveraging existing standards in addition to making sure the entire solution design is complete and consistent with the needs of the MSOs and affiliates.Read More
Lead Data Architect
Northeast - Bethpage, New York
You will be responsible for the design and application and capture of the Cable Information Architecture (CIA) and its extensions. CableLabs’ CIA is based on the TM Forum model and has been extended for the Cable industry. While working closely with a CableLabs Member onsite, the Data Architect will act as a liaison to the Atlanta based Core Team and contribute to roadmap development, model and tool extensions, and community site evolution. This individual will encourage input from CableLabs Technical Teams, and assure continued Cable Operator adoption. The Data Architect will work in coordination with the Principal Architect in gathering architecture requirements from assigned industry Suppliers and is responsible for leading project presentations and contributions especially in the area of operational analytics.Read More
Senior Strategic Analyst – Innovation
We’re seeking a strong, adaptable, business and technology strategic analyst capable of researching, evaluating and making recommendations related to proposed strategic efforts for the cable and telecommunications industries. You should bring experience in understanding and evaluating proposed technology innovations and produce assessments (market, cost, competitive) in both data-rich (current, evolutionary) and data-sparse (innovation, revolutionary) scenarios.Read More
PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT – STRATEGIC NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES
We’re seeking an expert in SDN/NfV architectures, technologies and protocols across wired and wireless networks – who can lead technology development supporting emerging cable network architectures. Our Principal Architect will work as an individual contributor, leading project and specification efforts across internal and external teams.Read More