- We will contact you to schedule a phone interview to provide the opportunity to learn about your skill set, experience, interests and desires.
- The phone interview will provide us the opportunity to provide you with information about CableLabs and answer any questions that you may have.
- On occasion, there may be a need for more than one phone interview.
- We will schedule and arrange an in-person interview at our site in Louisville, Colorado. A CableLabs contact will keep you informed of the interview logistics and expectations.
- Please be prepared for a day-long visit that will allow us to get to know each other.
- You will have the opportunity to meet the manager for the open position, several colleagues and a Human Resources representative. There will be a chance for you to tour our state-of-the-art laboratory and obtain answers to any quesitons you may have
- You may be asked to provide a writing sample or a presentation.
- If you are not local, this visit will also give you a chance to look around beautiful Louisville and the surrounding area.
- We will follow-up on the interview as promptly as possible, usually within a few days.
- You will be contacted by phone regardless of the final outcome.
- If appropriate, we will follow-up in writing with the employment details and next steps.